Learn English while watching TV Series - UnReal

UnReal is a series that I discovered in September, and I really like, I got a bit obsessed, actually, as I couldn't stop to watching i...

UnReal is a series that I discovered in September, and I really like, I got a bit obsessed, actually, as I couldn't stop to watching it.
I really recommend you this series as it has only got one season (so far) and it's extremely entertaining.
Basically, the series is about The Bachelor's behind-the-scenes (The Bachelor is a program aired in the US, where a groom finds the perfect bride, so he lives together with the candidates in a house).
It is a very interesting series because you can see how manipulative is the television, for example, the character portrayed by Shiri Appleby (Rachel) is the one of producer assistants of the reality and so her job is to make the contestants do whatever the direction thinks is important for the audience (like making the girls cry)
This series had a very good reception and has won several prizes as the revelation series.


 

English Level

The level of difficulty of the series is medium, so it's good for upper-intermediate or advanced students who wish to watch the show without subtitles. It doesn't have a very complex vocabulary, but due to it's about a reality show the contestans sometimes speak quickly, and not very clearly.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Someone essentially lend a hand to make severely posts I would state. That is the very first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I surprised with the analysis you made to create this particular submit incredible. Fantastic job!
    Digital Marketing Company in India
    SEO Company in India

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images